Raising godly leaders of Christian integrity and values who positively impact all aspects of society for the glory of God.
- To produce students with a sound academic foundation and a caring view towards society and others.
- To encourage students to achieve their potential within a calm and supportive Christian atmosphere where the needs of the individual are incorporated into the school as a whole.
- To produce students who celebrate the cultural diversity of the global village and who regard all people as equal regardless of race, gender, or ethnicity.
- To produce students capable of achieving the highest academic standards at their own individual ability level and who are proud of their abilities and successes.
- To provide a balanced curriculum which caters for students’ physical, social, emotional, creative, and academic needs.
- To promote an interactive approach to learning within a stimulating and structured environment that encourages self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-discipline.
- To lead by example and to bear witness to the love of Christ.
- To encourage and guide all students to seek and pursue God’s perfect plan and purpose for their lives by studying and meditating on God’s Word, by seeking God through prayer, by listening to and respecting the sound advice and instruction of parents and teachers, and by working diligently to receive and successfully complete their primary, secondary, and tertiary education.
To equip our students to live and serve effectively in our global community by teaching them to apply wisdom through the comprehension, appreciation, and evaluation of our world in light of God’s inspired Word.
Educational Purpose Statement
To provide a quality international education within a caring Christian environment, encouraging leadership, independent thought, and the development of lifelong learning skills; to celebrate diversity, promote tolerance and foster understanding between people of all races and cultures.
Raising Leaders for the Twenty-First Century
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 31 The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. – Mark 12:30 – 31