Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at Bangkok Christian International School. The following guidelines detail the Admissions Process:
Follow these simple steps:
Submit an application to Bangkok Christian International School with a completed and signed application form with the documents and items listed below. Additional documents may be required as and when necessary.
- Application for Admissions form (download the application form or collect it from the Admissions Office)
- Copy of applicant’s school transcripts for the past three (3) academic years (officially translated into English where required)
- Application Fee – a non-refundable and non-transferable fee, payable in one payment either by cash, or via bank transfer to “BANGKOK CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL“.
- Medical History Report within the last 3 months
- Three (3) passport sized photographs (color) of applicant taken within the last 6 months
- Copy of applicant’s passport (Foreign students)
- Copy of both Parent’s Passports (Foreign students)
- Copy of House Registration (Thai students)
- Copy of school certificate
- Guardian’s details and photograph (if applicable)
- This is applicable to students who are staying with an appointed Guardian. Parents must provide the School with the Guardian’s contact details and a letter confirming the appointment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place. As grade levels can fill up very quickly, we advise submitting applications as early as possible.
You may submit an application in person or courier the documentation to us at:
BANGKOK CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
53 Soi 44 Pattanakarn Road, Suanluang, Bangkok, Thailand, 10250
+66 (0) 2-322-1979, +66 (0) 2-322-4440
Applicants are scheduled for an assessment when there is a possibility of a vacancy and provided that the application is complete.
The assessment process is designed to ensure that the placement of all children will best meet their educational and personal requirements.ASSESSMENT DETAILS
- Schedule a date of assessment/interview with the Admissions Office
- Oral Interview
- Oral Reading Evaluation
- Academic Diagnostic Test
- English as a Second Language (EFL) Evaluation (as advised by Admissions Officer)
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI) Test
Assessment applications will be reviewed taking into consideration various factors, including the results of the assessment, school reports, English language ability and availability of places. The school reserves the right to assign priorities for admission or refuse admission for any reason we deem fit. Where places are insufficient, applicants remain on the queue.
If the application is successful, an offer of place will be made. The acceptance of the offer must be made by paying the applicable fees on or before the stipulated date on the letter of offer. The payment of the required fees constitutes the acceptance of a place and therein confirms the place of the child.
Upon receiving payment, which confirms an acceptance of offer, the child will officially be enrolled. The Admissions office will communicate the start date of your child and provide details of their first day at the School, including: orientation, schedule, expectations, regulations and guidelines.