College Plan Checklist and Links for US Bound Students
- Apply online or post mail to universities not listed at commonapplication
- Apply for Scholarship Grants separately
- Complete Early Decision Application by – before October Term break
- Consolidate SAT Scores- second quarter
- Wait for ED Results by December or consider Regular Application choices
- Regular Admission - Starts in January
- Secure Financial Support evidence- bank books, business registration, tax documents etc.
- Prepare Student Visa Requirements- http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html#apply
- Finish Community Services including military training (Male Thai students) - by Songkran Break
- Secure driver’s license, medical certificate, and STUDENT VISA
- Attend (Online) Orientation
- Connect with BCIS Alumni in the US
- Correspond with University International Affairs welcome staff
- Orientation and Classes start- August
Note: CollegePlan Checklists for students going to Korean and Thai Universities are being updated. Please see the counselor for assistance.